Meditation on Twin Hearts
The Twin Hearts Meditation technique developed by Master Choa Kok Sui, the founder of Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga, is a technique for achieving enlightenment or “Universal Consciousness”. It is also a form of world service that helps to bring harmony by blessing the Earth with benevolence, peace, joy and goodwill. This meditation does not follow any specific religious belief or guru (teacher). Doing the meditation involves blessing the earth with peace, love, light and joy.
The Meditation on Twin Hearts brings a tremendous amount of spiritual energy, peace, love, prosperity and happiness into the life of the practitioner. It is a noble tool that raises one's vibrations to higher states of consciousness and expanded levels of consciousness. Currently being practiced globally by tens of thousands of people from different religions and backgrounds, the Meditation on Twin Hearts is extraordinary in its simplicity with surprising and dramatic results.
Meditation on Twin Hearts is a powerful form of meditation as it improves your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. If practiced regularly, it brings about a deep inner transformation and expansion of consciousness so that you can reach enlightenment, self-realization, perfect harmony and unity with God.
The twin hearts meditation is so named because it refers to the heart chakra, the emotional heart center, and the crown chakra, the divine heart center. When you meditate on these twin hearts, divine energy flows to the crown chakra, from where it is distributed to all parts of the body. The crown chakra can only be activated when the heart chakra is sufficiently activated. While there are many techniques for activating the chakras, the most effective, safe, and quick way is to use the heart and crown chakras to bless the Earth with loving-kindness.
Benefits of Meditation twin hearts:
- Improved Health – As divine energy flows through you, it naturally releases spent and unwanted energies in your system; so after meditation you become a more renewed 'You'.
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety and Depression – Twin Heart disintegrates unwanted emotions and thought forms within your chakras and aura. This makes positivity and happiness come naturally to you.
- Sharper Mind and Greater Happiness – Once unwanted thought forms and emotions are out of your system, your mind is clear and your emotions are more refined.
- Increase your self-esteem – When you become more powerful, you can do much more; so meditation helps you build a good image of yourself.
- Enhance Your Relationships – As you bless the entire Earth with loving-kindness, you will be filled with loving energy. This love brings harmony to your relationships.
- Become a Divine Channel – Meditation creates an opportunity for you to become a channel to bless all beings on earth with a better life.
- Increase your 'good luck' - Once you make yourself available to serve, you create a lot of good karma that manifests in your life as 'good luck'.
PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT PRACTICE THE MEDITATION OF THE TWIN HEARTS:
- Children between the ages of 10 and 16 can practice meditation once a week.
- Patients with severe heart disease, unregulated hypertension and glaucoma (hypertensive people who are on medication can do the meditation as long as they don't do the chanting part of OM).
- Heavy smokers (These should have their lungs and heart centers completely cleared before doing the meditation.)
- Pregnant women should avoid excessive practice of Peace Meditation, as excess energy can cause congestion in the foetus. They can do the Meditation once or twice a week.
- Meditation should not be practiced while driving or performing tasks that require concentration.